1. You are not a superman.
你不是超人。

2. If it''s stupid but works,it isn''t stupid.
如果一個蠢方法有效,那它就不是一個蠢方法。

3.Don't look conspicuous - it draws fire. (This is why aircraft carriers are called “Bomb Magnets”.)
不要太顯眼,因為那會引來對方火力攻擊。(這就是航空母艦會被稱為“炸彈磁鐵”的原因。)

4. Never share a foxhole with anyone braver than you are.
別和比你勇敢的戰友躲在同一個散兵坑裡。

5. Never forget that the lowest bidder made your weapon.
別忘了你手上的武器是以最低價標得的承包商所製造的。

6. If your attack is going really well,it's an ambush.
如果你的攻擊進行得很順利,你中了計了。

7. All five-second grenade fuses will burn down in three seconds.
所有本來五秒燒完的手榴彈引線都會在三秒內燒完。

8. Try to look unimportant because bad guys may be low on ammo.
盡量裝作是一個無關緊要的人,因為敵人可能彈藥不夠了。

9. If you are forward of your position,the artillary will fall short.
每當你要攻擊前進時,炮兵往往也快要用完了炮彈。

10. The enemy diversion you are ignoring is the main attack.
那支你以為是敵軍疑兵而不加注意的部隊往往就是敵人的攻擊主力。

11. The important things are always simple.
重要的事總是簡單的。

12. The simple things are always hard.
簡單的事總是難作到。

13. The easy way is always mined.
好走的路總是已被敵軍布上了地雷。

14. If you are short of everything except enemy. You are in combat.
如果你除了敵人以外什麼都缺,你可以肯定你正身處於戰爭中。

15. Incoming fire has the right of way.
讓路給飛來的子彈。

16. If the enemy is in range, SO ARE YOU!!!
如果敵人正在你的射程內,別忘了你也在他的射程內。

17. No combat ready unit has ever passed inspections.
從沒有一支完成戰備的單位能通過校閱。

18. Things that must be together to work usually can't be shipped together.
必須要裝配在一起才能發揮效力的武器裝備通常不能一起運來。

19. Radios will fail as soon as you need fire support desperately.
無線電通訊會有可能在你急需火力支援時失靈。

20. Anything you do can get you shot - including doing nothing.
無論你做什麼都可能挨子彈 ─  這也包括你什麼都不做。

21. Tracers work both ways.
 曳光彈可以幫你找到敵蹤;但也會讓敵人找到你。

22. The only thing more accurate than incoming enemy fire is incoming friendly  fire.
唯一比敵人火力還精確的是友軍打過來的炮火。

23. Make it tough for the enemy to get in and you can't get out.
當你防守嚴密到敵人攻不進來時,那往往你自己也逃出不去。

24. If you take more than your fair share of objectives, you will have more than your fair share of objectives to take.
如果你多報戰功,那下次你會被給予超過你能力的目標讓你去攻擊。

25. When both sides are convinced that they are about to lose, they are both right.
當兩軍都覺得自己快輸時,那他們可能都是對的。

26. Professional soldiers are predictable but the world is full of amateurs.
專業士兵的行為是你能預測的,但充斥這世界的是業餘半弔子。


創作者介紹
創作者 aqx 的頭像
aqx

aqx's P.R.I.D.E

aqx 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()